Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nothing Could Be Finer...

This week was so uneventful, but I'll blog a bit any way.

I am having such a blast hanging out with my family and my dog. My dog had surgery last Wednesday, but I am happy to report, making a quick recovery.

A few highlights:
~I watched my brother play soccer (he's on the Varsity team.) And, I got to catch up with some people at the game too.
~I went swimming 4 times this past week! So wonderful!
~I went shopping at GW and the Salvation Army! My favorite!
~I got a new camera so I can post pictures on my blog now!
~I hung out with my friend Hannah who drove 3/4 hours (depends on who's driving) to see me! And, she bought me PB m&ms!!
~I am eating SO much, on behalf of other PCV who eat rice and sauce or toe every day. It wouldn't surprise me if I put on 10 lbs. in 3 weeks!

One more fun filled week in America and then back to hot season in Mali!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you being home--but are so proud of your service in Mali!
a.m.

Anonymous said...

Hi there friend! I am a blog reader from the Philippines. I am happy to found your interesting site. It is really worth visiting.