Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Procrasination is making my life stressful

To Do List:
1. grade papers for writing class (MUST RETURN THEM THIS MONDAY)
2. document grades for writing class
3. write Business Oral exam (2-3 versions)
4. write Writing exam (2-3 versions)
5. write Oral exam (2-3 versions)
6. clean house for Christmas party :)
7. pull out Christmas tree from closet
8. write Christmas letters
9. mail Christmas letters (which will be quite an accomplishment because I have YET to go to the post office...I'm a bad friend/daughter...forgive me)
10. plan vacation (Philippines or Malaysia?)
11. study Chinese because I have to take a test in January
12. exercise

I went to Dufu's Cottage last week. When I get 1 & 2 done, I'll post pictures.

T-23 until BREAK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
Thank you for mentioning “Same Kind of Different as Me” on your blog! I work with Thomas Nelson, and we would love to follow your blog and hear what readers think of this exciting book. I also want to let you know that Ron and Denver have just released a new book “What Difference Do It Make?” which updates readers on their activity since the first book came out. Please contact me with your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a complimentary copy of the new book for review on your site at your convenience.

Thanks!

Jodi Hughes
pubintern@thomasnelson.com

Anonymous said...

Katie- I can't believe you haven't finished one and two! I keep checking for an update. By the way, I haven't had the baby yet; I'll be induced on the 20th if it doesn't come naturally before that! ~Annie