Saturday, May 16, 2009

Paris

Yea! I finally went out the right door and was able to find the right bus! Beautiful garden I stumbled uponI don't think a ped egg could help my feet, but I'm trying it.

St. Eustache Museum D'Orsay



Museum Rodin


Notre Dame





View from the bell tower of Notre Dame


Pizza + me = all smiles

The Louvre


Paris was amazing! Maybe after China, I'll end up living in Paris. Who knows?

May 3
After my moms' experience with Air Marroc, I didn't check any bags. The flight was uneventful. In Casablanca, I laid down on the floor, near some statues, but out of the walk way. I was next to a statue, so I can only imagine how many pictures I'm in! (When I woke up, lots of people were posing next to the statues). I slept for a few hours. When I awoke, I went down to Air Marrocs' customer "service". According to the customer service lady, my mom's bag is in Atlanta. She sent them a message. Sigh. I wish I believed her. I safely made it to Paris and was going to explore, but fell asleep instead.

May 4
I woke up and had a divine chocolate crossant with hot chocolate. My morning consisted of searching for a place that would convert CFA to euros. I could not find a single place that would take my CFA.

I'm out of time. More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!
Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Mah Coulibally