Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

I am so busy right now! It's a nice change.

A funny thing happened today. I was walking out of a store today and I stepped on a CHICKEN! I screamed and there were so many people around. They laughed, I laughed. And then I thought I injured the chicken because he didn't move. I bought some stuff at the market and then walked back. I walked passed the store and chuckled when I saw the chicken, upside down, tied to a moto. I have a feeling I will be dinner table conversation this evening.

The formation so far is going great! (Sigh of relief!)

I got "the call" today...I've been medically cleared to serve in China for a 3rd year! Whoo hoo!

I'm exhausted. More to come!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on China!
Love,
Mah Coulibally
p.s. the chicken didn't have a Gamecock symbol on it, did it?

Anonymous said...

yea KT!

-- amy j

Anonymous said...

do you have an email address there?

Anonymous said...

Yes. I do have an email address, but I don't give it out to just anyone.

Katie

Unknown said...

this really cool news, i had no idea. congratulations. will jacq still be there? i miss u love