Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Week

Not much has happened this week. I got sick again, but I like to think that God is giving me a head start for losing some weight for the wedding.
I was pretty emotional on Tuesday (some things never change), but I haven't cried in a while, so it was time.
I really don't have that much to report. I did see something interesting the other week. I saw a bull riding on the back of the donkey cart. I would be pretty upset if I were that donkey. You have 4 legs too!!!
Today is a Women's Day, or something to that sort. The only downside is that you can't get trough on your cell phone because EVERYBODY and their mom (who have cell phones that is), are on them.
I was devastated to learn about the death of a Auburn family member. My prayers and thoughts are with her family, friends, and the Auburn community.
I am gong to integrate in a village this upcoming week. I have to mentally prepare myself for the delicious toe (spelling phonetically) I am about to eat.
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your village visit. Please take care of your health!
Love,
a.m.

Anonymous said...

Katie, I hope you get to feeling better! We'll see you in just over 4 weeks. :)
Katie G