Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Down...6 lbs!


I weighed myself today...down 6 lbs! Pretty happy about that. Weight Watchers has nothing on Africa!
I am so tired, but I am posting tonight because I really do miss it when I have those crazy French computers. Life is great at Tabaniso. Some of the meetings are a little dry, but whatever. I have a cold, but it could be so much worse.
I got a letter from the Whitts, 2 from Aunt Sue, and 1 from my mom. It was wonderful! Emily got Harry Potter, but that's alright. Mine is on its way. I need to start writing snail mail letters, but that first requires paper and stamps. I'll work on that this week (if and when I take a break from language).
We find out our sites tomorrow. I am too exhausted to be excited.
We go back to Homestay tomorrow, and it's funny because I don't know how long we are staying, so I don't know the next time I'll post.

pict. my sister Bintou and me

No comments: