Saturday, November 7, 2009

Evaluation and Birthday Fun

On Friday I had my evaluation from Peace Corps. One of my bosses watched 45 minutes of 1 of my classes. Our school then took us out to lunch. Later the PC boss came to my house and told me what she thought about my class. I will take some of her advice. I felt frustrated at times because she informed me that the students were already taught debate and resume writing. Unless somebody tells me, I don't know this.

The Birthday Girl!
Site mates
Yesterday, we went to an all you can eat (and drink) Japanese restaurant to celebrate Mai's birthday. We had such a great time! The restaurant is so cool because you take off your shoes. If you have to go to the bathroom, they provide slippers. Definitely a fun Saturday night.
This week's forecast: LOTS of papers! It's the midterm week. Oh goodness.
One of my classes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love seeing your students and friends!
Happy November!
Love,
mom