Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Swear in Day!

In one hour, I will be leaving for swear in and officially, my T becomes a V!!! Yeaaaa! Some people already have their Malian clothes on. It's so cool seeing everybody all dressed up!!! So, after swear in, we have a picnic. I think we are also going swimming today. I hope so! Tonight, we have a swear in party! I think I am the only one coming back to Tabiniso. Everybody else is getting a hotel room. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was swearing in, and I didn't want to spend the night with everybody who become a V, and I was still only a T. I would have nothing to celebrate except almost becoming a PCV. Anyway, I'm glad I passed, and it's way okay that I'm am coming back to Tabiniso at 1:30 am...I go to sleep at 9:30 pm, so I'm confident that I will be ready to go back.
Tomorrow is Mali's Independence Day! Nothing is open, except Tubab stores, so I should have lots of pictures to post!

No comments: